Perfect Brew - Espresso
This workshop is focused on espresso extraction and its techniques.
Participants will be provided with a comprehensive understanding of the art and science of espresso brewing. Furthermore, participants will learn the key variables that affect the flavor of espresso, and how to adjust their technique to achieve the desired result.
This workshop will provide participants the opportunity to practice and perfect their espresso brewing skills under the guidance of our experienced baristas.
The workshop will be conducted in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere where participants can learn, share their passion for coffee, and make new friendships and connections.
Venue: Millenia Walk (#01-26)
Duration: 1 hr
Class Size: Min. 2 participants, Max. 4 participants
1. Explanation and introduction to Espresso & Espresso Machine
2. Demonstrate espresso calibration and explain in depth what goes on during the calibration process
3. Explain tasting notes and variables to consider when brewing coffee
4. Use SCA Aroma Wheel & SCA Tasting Wheel to describe the notes of the coffee
- Allow each participant to practice brewing and tasting at least twice within the session.
Participants who fail to produce valid proof will not be able to join the class and no refund will be issued.
A min. number of 2 signups are required before the workshop will be conducted. You will be notified 3 days in advanced should there a be cancellation, and the full amount paid will be refunded.
All sales are final, strictly no refund for cancellation. A one-time rescheduling of workshop date is allowed with a 5 days notice period.
For rescheduling or corporate/private workshops, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dine-in with us on the same day and enjoy a 10% off your food and beverage bill.